|Recipe Type||Breads||Preparation Time|
simple bread used to make pavbajji ,now you can make it at home
Pav means small savory bread. It is hand-sized or smaller domed shaped with a flat bottom. Pav is eaten with a bhajji prepared of a potato based curry garnished with coriander and chopped onions.
Recipe of Pav-bread for pavbajji
|Water Warm||3 1/2||Cup|
|Yeast( Dryquick Action)||7||Grams|
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in the warm water and let stand five minutes, until bubbly. add salt and mix with the flour Knead dough on a floured surface until smooth, springy and elastic, about 10 minutes.
- Place bread dough in greased bowl, turning to grease top. Cover and let rise until double, 1 hour.
- Punch down dough. On floured surface, Place the rolls as shown , on greased cookie sheet sprinkled with flour.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, 45 minutes to an hour.
- Bake at 400f for 20-30 minutes, until the bread is deep golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped with fingers.
- Remove from cookie sheet and let cool.coat it with oil or butter