Tabbouleh salad Broken Wheat Salad
|Published||Jun 1, 2013||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Appetizers||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Other||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: Tabbouleh is a Levant Arab salad traditionally made of Bulgar, tomatoes, cucumbers, finely chopped parsley, mint, onion, and garlic and seasoned with olive oil, lemon juice, and salt, although there are various other variations such as using couscous instead of Bulgar.
Recipe of Tabbouleh salad Broken Wheat Salad
|Spring Onions Chopped||3||Tablespoons|
- Take a bowl add Dalia (cracked wheat) in this add hot water and soak for 10 minutes use a strainer and strain the Dalia.
- Steam the Dalia in the same strainer and let it cool down,
- transfer it in to the bowl and add chopped parsley, chopped onions, salt, chopped spring onion, mint,
- chopped tomatoes, lemon juice, olive oil, crushed pepper mix it up .
- Serve this with your favorite lettuce or on pieces of bread.
Posted Jun 1, 2013