- Blend almonds and water to a fine paste and keep aside.
- Now grate the boiled potatoes and keep aside.
- Take ghee in a pan, add the prepared almonds paste, boiled and grated potatoes and cookwell on slow flame by mixing it thoroughly.
- Now add few strandsof saffron, jaggery, cook for abiut 10 -15 minutes.
- Add condensed milk, cardamom powder and cook until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Grease thetray with ghee, transfer the burfi mixture into it andcut into desired shapes and sizes.
Delicious Aloo Burfi is now ready to serve.