1.put a pan on stove, heat oil and add chicken, after 1min add turmeric and salt, close the lid and fry it till the water evoparats.
2. open the lid and add ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and mix it.
3. Put another pan on stove add oil
4. After the oil gets heated put chopped onions, and green chilli, fry them till it turns to brown colour.
5. Add pinch of turmeric powder, and ginger garlic paste and fry.
6. now add the fried chicken to this onion chilli mix.
7. finally add chicken masala powder.
8. open cook for 3 to 5 mins in slow flame.
9. remove from the flame.
10. add lemon juice(optional) and serve with chapathi or paratha or rice.