Servings : 0 persons
Published date : January 22, 2009
Ingredients used in Egg Tadka
• Lal Mirch Powder To Taste.
• Lal Mirch 2 Piece.
• Haldi 1/3 Tablespoons.
• Kasoori Methi 1 Tablespoons.
• Onion large Sized finely chopped 3 Numbers.
• Tomato Medium Sized chopped 2 Piece.
• Garlic 4 Big Cloves finely chopped 4 Big.
• Sugar 1/4 Tablespoons.
• Tejpatta 1 Small.
• Mustard seeds 1/4 Tablespoons.
• Jeera 1/3 Tablespoons.
• Oil 1/2 Cup.
• Green Lentils 1/4 Cup.
• Whole Green Mung Dal 1/4 Cup.
• Chana Dal 1/4 Cup.
• Tuar Dal 1/4 Cup.
• Beaten Eggs 3 Numbers.
• Meat Masala 1/2 Tablespoons.
• Salt To Taste.
• Butter 1 Cube .
• Lemon Juice to garnish 1/2 Tablespoons.
• Coriander Powder 1/3 Tablespoons.
• Coriander Leaved Finely Chopped to garnish .
• 1 small sized salad onion Finely Chopped to garnish .
How to make the recipe:
Wash all the dals and soak it for some time. Boil all the dals with salt to taste in a pressure cooker. Then try to slightly mash the dals. The dal should not be very watery. Heat oil in a pan. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar in the oil for color. Then add Jeera and Mustard Seeds. When they start popping, add the chooped onions and garlic in the oil. Stir the onions and add kasoori methi in it. Keep frying the onions. Do not overcook them. Add the chopped tomatoes and haldi powder, lal mirch powder. Stir for some more time. When the tomato seems to have cooked well, add the beaten eggs and stir continuous like you would do in Bhurji. Allow the egg to cook properly with oil so that the smell of the egg is no more there. Pour in the dal into this egg masala and mix well. Add garam masala, dhania powder and meat masala and mix properly. (If you have left over mutton curry or chicken curry#39;s gravy with some chicken or mutton left in it or only the gravy, then you can add that as well). Allow the dal to boil for some time. Once done. Take it out in a bowl. Add Lemon Juice, Chopped Onion and Coriander Leaves to the dish for garnishing. Have it pipping hot with freshly made chappatis