Fish Molee (kerala Style In Coconut Milk) Recipe 1, How To Make Fish Molee (kerala Style In Coconut Milk) Recipe
How to makeFish Molee (Kerala style in coconut milk)?How to cookFish Molee (Kerala style in coconut milk)?Learn the recipeFish Molee (Kerala style in coconut milk)by vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Fish Molee (Kerala style in coconut milk)1
0 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : Fish
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : March 11, 2008
Ingredients used in Fish Molee (Kerala style in coconut milk)
• Thin coconut milk (2nd milk) 2 Cup.
• Thick coconut milk (1st milk or Thanpal) 1 Cup.
• chopped ginger 1 Teaspoons.
• Chopped garlic 1 Teaspoons.
• cocum (kudam puli)soaked in water and shredded 3 Piece.
• chilli powder 1 Teaspoons.
• Pearl onion lenghth wise chopped 6 Numbers.
• slitted hot green chillies 4 Numbers.
• Finely chopped red tomato - large size 1 Numbers.
• Cleened fish cut in to small pcs (granadier /promphet etc) 1 Pound.
• Crushed pepper 1/4 Teaspoons.
• turmaric powder 1/4 Teaspoons.
• curry leaves 2 Stricks.
• cooking oil 2 Tablespoons.
• salt 1/2 Teaspoons.
How to make the recipe:
Heat oil in a pan and salute chopped onion, ginger , garlic and green chillies respectively. Add tomatoes and fry up to oil seperate out.. Then add chilli powder crushed pepper turmaric powder and salt. Add second coconut milk and cocum pieces and then slowly soak fish pieces on the sause. Cover with a lid and cook in a low flame. After the fish is cooked open the lid and bring to a thick consistancy. Then add first coconut milk to it. Switch off the flame add then curry leaves and spoon of oil to curry. Serve hot with Rice, Appam etc.