Green Moong Dal Ke Sabji Recipe 1, How To Make Green Moong Dal Ke Sabji Recipe
How to makegreen moong dal ke sabji?How to cookgreen moong dal ke sabji?Learn the recipegreen moong dal ke sabjiby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make green moong dal ke sabji1
0 reviews so far
Prep time 5 mins
Cook time 45 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : Other
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : April 13, 2009
Ingredients used in green moong dal ke sabji
• jeera 1/2 Teaspoons.
• salt To Taste.
• coriander leaves 1 Tablespoons.
• garam masala 1/2 Teaspoons.
• kitchen king masala 1/2 Teaspoons.
• oil 2 Tablespoons.
• turmeric 1/2 Teaspoons.
• green chillies 2 Numbers.
• red onions 2 Numbers.
• moong dal (soaked overnight) 200 Grams.
• tomatoes 2 Numbers.
• chat masala 1 Pinch.
• ginger garlic paste 1/2 Teaspoons.
How to make the recipe:
1. soak the moong dal overnight and presure cook it for 20 minutes. 2.chop onions and tomatoes finely. 3.take a saute pan and add oil and when it is heated through add jeera and add green chillies and add onions and tomatoes. 4. saute for a min or two till the onions and tomatoes are leaving moisture from them and add turmeric ,kitchen king masala, garam masala, ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute or two . 5.now add the cooked moong dal to the mixture and add salt to it and cook it on amedium low flame for 5 minutes. 6.when all the mixture is cooked through sprinkle the chat masala and coriander leaves. 7.add little butter on top of the cooked mixture and close the fire. 8.serve it with a lemon wedge and chopped onions with chappati.