- First, remove the skin of baby pumpkin, scoop out the seeds and punch it with the help of fork.
- Make a paste of cashew nut and melon seeds.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, small pieces of potatoes, cook this, then add turmeric, salt, add seeds of pumpkin, chili powder, cook for some time.
- Take this mixture and stuff it in the baby pumpkin. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add shahi jeera, bay leaf. Reduce the flame and make a paste of chili powder, garam masala, turmeric, hing, coriander powder, water).
- Then add this mixture into the oil and add cashew nut, and melon seeds paste, green chilies, and beaten yogurt, salt, and cook for some time
- Add stuffed baby pumpkins, and cook with closed lid for 25-30 minutes, switch off the flame.
Serve this hot with roti, rice.