- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion and saute until onions are slightly transparent.
- To it, add ginger garlic paste, curry leaves, green chilies, turmeric powder, chopped eggplant, cook it well.
- Then add chicken, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garammasala powder, and saute it.
- Once chicken turns tender, put chopped tomatoes, let it again cook for few more minutes.
- After that pour some water and cook it for about 10 minutes with closed lid.
- At last, sprinkle chopped coriander and crushed pepper powder and cook it.
DeliciousBrinjal Pulp Chicken Curry is now ready to serve.