Mutton Kurma Recipe 1, How To Make Mutton Kurma Recipe
I some times make this with Turkey thigh meat pcs for health reasons and my husband loves it.
How to make Mutton Kurma 1
0 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : Veena
Main Ingredient : Lamb
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : May 17, 2008
Ingredients used in Mutton Kurma
• poppy seed and cashews nut paste 2 Tablespoons.
• turmeric powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
• Jeera powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
• corriender powder 1 Teaspoons.
• shahi jeera 1/2 Teaspoons.
• ginger garlic paste 1 Tablespoons.
• red chilles powder 1 Tablespoons.
• Mutton/Lamb - 1 kg 1000 Grams.
• yogurt 1/2 Cup.
• Meat tenderizer 1 Teaspoons.
• Onion 1 Numbers.
• Tomatoes med 2 Numbers.
• garam masala powder 1 Teaspoons.
How to make the recipe:
Clean and cut mutton into big bite size pieces. Pat the meat dry, add meat tenderizer and ginger/ garlic paste and keep aside for 30 mins. Make a marinade of chilly powder. corriender powder, cumin powder, curshed shahi jeera, turmeric powder, and yogurt. Add the above meat and keep aside for 1 hr. (preferably in the fridge) Heat oil in a pan, add sliced onions, salt and fry until golden brown, add the poppy seed and cashew nut paste, fry well. Now add the marinated meat. Cook gently until curd dries out and oil seperates. Now add tomatoes and cook more 5 mions. Now add 1cup of water and cook until the meat is tender. Add salt and chopped fresh corriender and mint, and caram masala powder. Enjoy!