1. Soak the toor dal and the channa dal in water(room temperature) for 1 hr.
2. In the meantime, cut the beans and carrot to very small pieces and boil them in water(with a pinch of salt) till fully cooked. Keep it aside.
3. After draining off, the water, grind the soaked dals with the chilly, hing, salt and ginger, to a thick paste in a mixie.
4. Grease a shallow vessel with oil and transfer the dal paste and steam in a pressure cooker without putting on, the weight, for 10 minutes
5. Cool the cooked dal paste to room temperature, cut the cake into big pieces. Put the pieces in a mixie jar and grind it slightly for 10-20 secs, so that it becomes crumbs
6.Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and curry leaves- till they crackle. Add the dal crumbs and fry gently for 3mins(or till it gets slightly roasted). Add the boiled vegetables(without any water) and continue frying. Then transfer it to a serving bowl