- Soak dry red chillies in water for 15 minutes then strain water and keep aside.
- Take a mixie jar and add soaked red chillies, tomato, onion and blend to make red paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, add shrimp and saute it for 1 minute, later transfer into a plate.
- In the same oil, add grinded red chili and tomato paste and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- To it, add salt, sugar and saute it.
- Add vinegar, fried shrimp and mix it, check for seasoning and add lime juice, later saute it for 1 minute.
- Switch off flame and sprinkle little coriander leaves.
Now pickled shrimps is ready to serve.