Rasam Without Tamarind Recipe 1, How To Make Rasam Without Tamarind Recipe
How to makeRasam without Tamarind?How to cookRasam without Tamarind?Learn the recipeRasam without Tamarindby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Rasam without Tamarind1
0 reviews so far
Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 15 mins
Author : bkmthy
Main Ingredient : Tomatoes
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : April 24, 2011
Ingredients used in Rasam without Tamarind
• Salt 1.75 Tablespoons.
• Pepper 1 Tablespoons.
• Mirchi Powder 2.5 Tablespoons.
• Tur Dhal 1 Cup.
• Tomato 5 Numbers.
• Coriander Leaves small Bunch.
How to make the recipe:
1. A Cup of Tur Dhal in water and steam it in a pressure pan.
2. Cut the tomatoes ino small pieces (Preferably 4-6 small pcs) into the water.
3. Add mirchi powder and salt into the water contaning cut tomatoes.
4. Allow it boil for about 5-10 Minutes till the tomatoes have almost become soft and tender.
5. Mash the Dal and add it to the Tomato Puree.
6. Allow for boiling for 5 Minutes.
7. Garnish with mustard seeds spluttered in cooking oil.
8. Garnish with rasam with corriander leaves and leave it covered for the flavour to be retained.