- Take a pan and add whole red chilies, coriander seeds, pepper corns, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, dry roast all ingredients.
- In another pan, add grated coconut, roast them then add dry roasted ingredients to a blender and make a paste.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chilies, fenugreek seeds, curry leaves, turmeric.
- Then add shallots, drum sticks, tamarind juice, salt and let it simmer and cook with closed lid for 15 minutes.
- At last, add jaggery, paste of roasted ingredients, mix it up. Let it cook for another 5 minutes.
Serve this hot with curd rice, plane rice.