• Semphalli (Natu chikkullu) - cut and opened 2 Cup.
• Brinjal (cut into small cubes and soaked in salt water) 8-10 Numbers.
• Oil As required To Fry.
• Salt, Turmeric powder and Chilli powder As required To Taste.
How to make the recipe:
1. Chop onions. Cut the green chilli into 2 long slices.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in fry pan and fry jeera (cumin seeds), green chilli, ginger garlic powder, a pinch of turmeric powder and chopped onion, until the onion is fried to golden brown.
3. Add some more oil Put the cut brinjal pieces and beans in the pan and add required amount of salt and turmeric powder. Mix the vegetables in the pan. Add little water if required and cover with a lid allowing them to soften.
4. Once the beans, beans seeds and the brinjal pieces are boiled, add chopped tomatoes, chilli powder and coriander leaves and cook for few minutes again, until the tomatoes soften fully. See that the curry is not fully dried out, allowing some liquidy gravy to stay there.
5. Take the curry into a serving bowl and serve with rice or rotis.