Veg Hakka Noodle Recipe 1, How To Make Veg Hakka Noodle Recipe
Here is the recipe of Hakka noodle a indo-chinese dish. The noodle you can use is instant noodle or two min noodle and it should be egg less. It is thin like angel hair pasta and white in color.
How to make Veg Hakka noodle1
1 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : Aruna
Main Ingredient : Cabbage
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : December 12, 2007
Ingredients used in Veg Hakka noodle
• Whole Dry red chilies â€“ 4 to 5 Piece.
• Garlic shredded 1 tbsp Tablespoons.
• Ginger shredded one & half tbsp Tablespoons.
• Finely chopped green chilies 2 Cup.
• Sesame or canola oil 1/4 cup Cup.
• For Tadka....... Cup.
• Red pepper - 1/2 cup Cup.
• Carrot â€“cut in to julienne stripes 1/2 cup Cup.
• Green beans cut in to julienne stripes 1/2 cup Cup.
• cabbage thinly sliced 1 cup Cup.
• Red onion thinly sliced 1 midium Cup.
• Green pepper thinly sliced 1/2 cup Cup.
• Boiled noodle, 5 cups Cup.
• Star Anise (Badamful) Whole- 3 Piece.
• Chopped Coriander 1/3 cup Cup.
• Soya Sauce 6 to 8 tsp Teaspoons.
• Hot sauce or hot and sweet Tomato chili sauce from Maggi 4 to 5 drops Drops.
• Ajinomoto 2 pinch Pinch.
• salt To Taste.
How to make the recipe:
Procedure: Heat 3tbsp of sesame or canola oil in a wok. Add badamful + whole dry red chilies + shredded Ginger and garlic fry for one min. Then add finely chopped green chilies and coriander leaves. Fry for another minute on high flame. Let the aroma come out. Then add red onion and green beans fry for another min then add rest of the veggies together. Add salt to taste. Fry for another min. Then add 3 to 4 drops of hot sauce and 6 to 8 teaspoons of soya sauce. Keep frying on high flame then add boiled noodles mix it very well. Fry on high flame stirring constantly. Adjust the seasonings accordingly. And you are done. After draining water from boiled noodles to prevent it from sticking add oil to the noodle. Make sure to add little salt in tadka as there is allready enough salt in boiled noodles