April 24, 2011
1. A Cup of Tur Dhal in water and steam it in a pressure pan.
2. Cut the tomatoes ino small pieces (Preferably 4-6 small pcs) into the water.
3. Add mirchi powder and salt into the water contaning cut tomatoes.
4. Allow it boil for about 5-10 Minutes till the tomatoes have almost become soft and tender.
5. Mash the Dal and add it to the Tomato Puree.
6. Allow for boiling for 5 Minutes.
7. Garnish with mustard seeds spluttered in cooking oil.
8. Garnish with rasam with corriander leaves and leave it covered for the flavour to be retained.