1) Cut Capsicum in 2 halves each.
2) Dry roast the sesame seeds till nice brown colour (dont blacken )
3) Grind the sesame seed powder to fine powder.
4) Chop the onion, green chillies, and coriander leaves as i said.
5) now mix half of the salt, turmeric, red chilli, coriander powders preoperly.
6) Heat oil, add , green chillies, onion and little salt and fry them till brown
7) Now add ginger garlic paste as the raw smell goes away,
8) add capsicum and fry like 3 mins.
9) NOw add the masala prepared and add 2 glasses of water and cook finely.
10) Finally sprinkle coriander leaves and serve hot ..:)