- Blend soaked chana dal and Horlicks oats to a coarse powder.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add milk, powdered mixture of Horlicks oats, chana dal and mix well.
- Now, add jaggery, sugar, ghee to the same pan and mix well till it reaches to a thick consistency.
- Season with cardamom powder, desiccated coconut powder and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Grease burfi tray with ghee / butter and transfer the prepared mixture to the tray.
- Now, allow the burfi to set in the tray by freezing it for about 15 minutes.
- Then cut the burfi into small pieces (of desired shape).
Delicious Horlicks Oats Chana Dal Burfi is now ready to serve.