- Dry roast Horlicks oats in a pan and grind to a coarse powder.
- Use the same pan to dry roast desiccated coconut powder till it turns to golden brown color and keep it aside.
- Chop dates, keep aside and pestle cardamom seeds.
- Take powdered Horlicks oats in a bowl, add icing sugar, crushed cardamom, chopped dates, ghee, roasted coconut powder and mix well.
- Now shape the mixture into laddus by adding milk in small quantities.
DeliciousHorlicks Oats Dates Healthy Laddu is now ready to serve.