Chicken Cutlet(kerala Style) Recipe 1, How To Make Chicken Cutlet(kerala Style) Recipe
Disc shaped ground chicken mixed with masala and herbs, shallow fried after rolling in breadcrumbs.
How to make Chicken Cutlet(Kerala Style)1
0 reviews so far
Prep time 20 mins
Cook time 30 mins
Total time 30 mins
Author : Swathi
Main Ingredient : Chicken
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : May 10, 2008
Ingredients used in Chicken Cutlet(Kerala Style)
• Turmeric powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
• Garam masala Powder 2 Teaspoons.
• Curry leaves(chopped) - optional 1 Bunch.
• Coriander leaves(chopped) - optional 1 Bunch.
• Garlic(finely chopped) 2 Teaspoons.
• Ginger(finely chopped) 2 Teaspoons.
• Green chillies(finely chopped) 5 Numbers.
• Potatoes (medium) 3 Numbers.
• Onions(medium size, finely chopped) 2 Numbers.
• Ground chicken (OR Chicken thighs) 500 Grams.
• Black pepper powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
• Bread crumbs 2 Cup.
• Egg(beaten with 2 tbsp water) 1 Numbers.
• Oil 4 tbsp To Fry.
• Ginger-Garlic Paste 2 Tablespoons.
How to make the recipe:
1)Wash and drain the chicken. 2)Mix it with turmeric powder, salt, pepper and little bit of ginger-garlic paste and half cup of water and cook well in a pressure cooker.(chicken will cook really fast) 3)After cooling it, separate all meat from bones and blend it to get ground chicken. 4)Boil potatoes with a pinch of turmeric and mash and keep it to cool. 5)Heat oil in a pan. 6)Sauteacute; onions, until light brown. 7)Add curry leaves, coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger and garlic and garam masala powder. 8)Add the mashed potatoes and the cooked ground chicken. Keep it on low flame, until its dry enough to make balls. 9)Allow the mixture to cool thoroughly. 10)Take a handful of this mixture and make balls. 11)Flatten it out slowly into thick disc shapes. 12)Dip it in the beaten egg and then roll in the breadcrumbs. 13)Shallow fry it in oil, till both the sides turn golden brown.