- Boil the water in a deep pan; add the meat and bring the water to a boil again.
- Blanch for 2-3 minutes and then drain the water. Cool the meat and wash under cold running water. Keep aside.
- Put the blanched meat in a pan; add the pure ghee, onion puree, garlic, cloves, green cardamoms, salt, saffron, cooked yogurt, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Mix well and cook until the ghee separates from the mixture.
- Add enough water so that when the meat is tender, very little water remains.
- Sprinkle the black pepper powder and mix.
Serve hot, garnished with coriander leaves.