- Take butter in a vessel and add onions, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, peppercorns and sauté them.
- Also, add bay leaf and when the color changes a little add green peas, salt and mix it.
- After 5 min add enough water and let it boil.
- After one boil switch off the flame and now transfer this in a blender to blend into a fine paste.
- With the help of a strainer strain it and take the soup out of it.
- Again boil it for 5 more min so that it thickens then switch off the flame.
- Take it in a soup bowl and add fresh cream on top of it.
Serve hot with bread pieces in it.