Preparation of Sweet Corn Chutney:
- Heat oil in a pan, add coconut pieces, dry red chilies, garlic, curry leaves, sweet corn, saute well.
- Season with salt, transfer to a blender and grind to a fine paste and keep aside.
Preparation of Horse Gram Dosa:
- Soak pearl millet flour in buttermilk and keep aside.
- Take horse gram in a blender, add buttermilk, garlic, curry leaves, grind to a coarse batter, transfer to the bowl with soakedpearl millet flour, adjust salt, add rice flour (if required) and mix well.
- Heat a pan, pour a ladle full of the prepared batter, spread evenly, roast it on both sides and transfer to a serving plate.
Hot and crispy Horse Gram Dosa is now ready to serve with delicious Sweet Corn Chutney.