- Take the country chicken ( full chicken), apply turmeric powder and oil all over it, place it on griller stand and cook it on direct flame till you observe golden brown spots on chicken, cut them full chciken into pieces of desired sizes and keep aside.
- Grill the onion and dry coconut on direct flame and keep aside.
- Take a blender add whole garam masala spices, pepper corns, popy seeds, salt, grind to a fine powder, also add grilled dry coconut pieces, grind it, transfer to a plate and keep aside.
- In the same blender add grilled onions, grind to a fine paste and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add cumin seeds, prepared onion paste, toss it, add ginger garlic paste, fried country chicken pieces, also add required amount of water and cook well with lid on for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then add curry leaves, red chili powder, prepared masala powder, salt, hot water, garam masala powder and cook with lid on for about 15 to 20 minutes till chicken turns tender enough.
Hot, spicy and delicious Country Chicken Curryis now ready to serve.