Onion Bhaji Recipe 1, How To Make Onion Bhaji Recipe
How to makeonion Bhaji?How to cookonion Bhaji?Learn the recipeonion Bhajiby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make onion Bhaji1
0 reviews so far
Prep time mins
Cook time mins
Total time mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : egg
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : September 20, 2007
Ingredients used in onion Bhaji
• Egg 1 Numbers.
• Garlic (Lasan) (chopped) 4 Clove.
• Onions (halved & thinly sliced) 4 Large.
• Soda Bicarbonate 1 1/2 Teaspoons.
• Plain Flour 1/2 Cup.
• Chickpea Flour (Besan) 3/4 Cup.
• Red Chilli Powder 1 Teaspoons.
• Water 1 1/4 Cup.
• Oil To Fry.
How to make the recipe:
1) In a bowl, sift the chickpea flour, plain flour, soda bicarbonate and red chilli powder. Make a well in the center, and add the combined egg and water and stir to make a smooth creamy batter, by adding a little more water if necessary.
2) Add the onions and garlic and mix well.
3) Heat the oil, about 1 cm deep, in a wide flat frying pan. Drop in tablespoons of the mixture at a time and press into patties. Fry the bhajis on both sides until golden brown and cooked throughly.