1. Wash chana dal amp; peanuts. Boil dal, peanuts amp; spinach together.
2. Mash it properly amp; add salt, sugar, chopped green chilies to it.
3. Cook this mixture on a medium flame.
4. Now mix besan with buttermilk amp; stir continuously. (1 tbspoon peanut powdercan also be added)
5. Allow it to boil for sometime.
6. Add roasted coconut amp; coriander leaves.
7. After bhaaji is cooked properly, give tadka (tempering)
Heat some ghee, add asafoetida amp; cumin seeds. Pour this on the curry. Serve hot with Chapati or rice.