Raw Banana Masala Curry Recipe 1, How To Make Raw Banana Masala Curry Recipe
How to makeraw banana masala curry?How to cookraw banana masala curry?Learn the reciperaw banana masala curryby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make raw banana masala curry1
0 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : Banana
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : June 04, 2010
Ingredients used in raw banana masala curry
• coriander powder 1 and half Teaspoons.
• garam masala powder 1 and half Teaspoons.
• red chilli powder 1 and half Teaspoons.
• ginger garlic paste 1 and half Teaspoons.
• green chillies 3 Numbers.
• onions 4 Numbers.
• plantain/ raw banana 2 Numbers.
• cumin powder half Teaspoons.
• salt To Taste.
How to make the recipe:
1. peel and cut the plantains into slices. 2. take a kadai and pour some 5 to 7 tbsps of oil and heat it up. 3. put some slices into oil and let it fry till light golden color. 4. repeat the process untill all slices get fried 5. In the same kadai add some oil if required and add the onion paste and green chillies 6. in low flame fry the paste till light golden color. 7. add ginger garlic paste and fry it for 5 minutes. 8. add chilli powder, masala powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt 9. fry it in a very low flame for almost 8 mts. 10. add the fried plantain slices. 11. cover the vessel with a lid and let it fry for some time. 12. when the oil oozes out from the curry. switch off the heat.