- For stuffing, take a bowl add left over rice, salt, chopped green chillies, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, jeera powder, chopped coriander leaves
- Take wheat flour dough then dust it with the flour and roll it.
- Sprinkle salt then add oil to it and spread it.
- Now put stuffing mixture in centre and bring the edges together.
- Then dust it with the flour and roll it like roti.
- Pre heat the tawa then place the paratha on it and add oil to it
- Roast it until it turns into brown in color.
- Crispy on a medium flame by continuously turning the sides.
- Switch of the flame and transfer into a serving plate.
- Serve with curd, chutney, pickles etc.
Now the Rice paratha is ready.