- Heat some oil in a pan, when the oil is hot, add some cumin seeds, red chili pieces, and finely chopped garlic. Fry this till the garlic is slightly browned then add chopped green chilies, onions, a little salt and cook for 2 minutes till the onions are slightly colored.
- After 2 minutes, add turmeric powder, curry leaves, finely chopped tomatoes, red chili powder, coriander powder and cook for few minutes till the tomatoes are soft.
- To make the slurry, take one cup of curd, add 3 tablespoons of chickpea flour and mix well to make a fine paste without lumps.
- Add this paste to the pan and stir well to cook until the paste leaves the sides of the pan.
- Then add a pinch of garam masala,finely chopped spring onions, drizzle some lime juice and cook for about another 2 minutes.
Serve hot with roti, chapatti, pulkas etc.