- Boil water in a pan and keep aside.
- In mixing bowl, add maida, salt, and by using hot water knead it like a slightly stiff dough then let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Now, roll this dough like a chapati, then apply butter and sprinkle some flour.
- At last, top it with spring onions and red chili flakes.
- Then fold it like lacha paratha as shown in video and roll it.
- Finally, roast it on a hot pan by applying some oil and serve it hot with any spicy curry.
Delicious Spring Onion Pancake is now ready to serve.