- Soak the sprouts and peanuts overnight and boil it by adding salt.
- Put all the boiled sprouts in a blender and make it into a coarse powder.
- Transfer this into a bowl and add oats, chopped garlic, turmeric powder, Coriander powder, chili powder, garam masala powder, chopped onions, salt, mix it like a dough using water.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and shape them like a tikkis.
- Heat tawa and place the tikis and pour some oil and cook this on both side till it gets golden color.
Serve them with tomato ketchup.