- Heat oil in a pan, add dill leaves, soya granules and saute it.
- Add red chili powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and mix nicely, cook it for 2 minutes, later transfer stuffing mixture into a plate.
- Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, salt, sugar, yeast, ½ of egg mixture, 1 teaspoon of oil, water and mix nicely to make a dough, allow it for proofing.
- Slit banana pepper and remove seeds and stuff the soya mixture.
- Divide dough and make a string using hand like as shown in video.
- Roll it to banana pepper, place it in a baking tray proof it again for 30 minutes.
- Bake it for 15 minutes for 200 degree centigrade until golden in colour and allow it rest.
- Atlast give butter or oil wash and cut into half.
Now stuffed banana pepper with soft rolls are ready to serve.