- Take a bowl and add all purpose flour, a pinch of salt, ghee and mix nicely.
- Add water and mix nicely to make a soft dough and knead with little oil. Keep aside for 5-10 minutes.
- On the chopping board chop raisins, dates, almonds, cashew nuts and transfer into a plate.
- To it add desiccated coconut mix stuffing mixture and keep aside.
- Divide dough into small portion and give them flat round shape using hand and stuff the dry fruit mixture.
- Seal edges and slightly press it.
- Press it slightly and deep fry kachori on a slow flame, transfer to a serving plate.
Now sweet kachori is ready to serve.