Tomato Gojju Recipe 1, How To Make Tomato Gojju Recipe
Good combination of tomatoes with spicy mixture.
How to make Tomato gojju1
0 reviews so far
Prep time 25 mins
Cook time mins
Total time mins
Author : mrs.namita.praveen
Main Ingredient : Tomatoes
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : February 17, 2008
Ingredients used in Tomato gojju
• Garam masala 1/2 Tablespoons.
• Coriander powder 1 Tablespoons.
• channa pappu 2-3 Tablespoons.
• dry red chillies 3-4 Numbers.
• Freshly grated coconut 4-5 Tablespoons.
• Turmeric powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
• Urad daal 1 Tablespoons.
• Chana daal 1 Tablespoons.
• cumin seeds 1/2 Tablespoons.
• mustard seeds 1 Tablespoons.
• Oil 2 Tablespoons.
• onoins 2 Numbers.
• tomatoes 2 Numbers.
• Salt to taste .
• Jaggery 1/2 Tablespoons.
• curry leaves 1 Springs.
• Coriander leaves Garnish .
How to make the recipe:
1)Grind coconut,red chillies,channa pappu,coriander powder and garam masala,salt and jaggery.Make it into fine paste. 2)Heat Oil in a pan add mustard seeds let them spultter then add cumin seeds let them crackle.Add chana daal and urad dal let them fry for few sec.Add curry leaves.Add chopped onions fry it nicely.Add turmeric powder.Mix well.When Onions are soft then add tomatoes fry it nicely till tomatoes fully cooked. 3)Add some water to it then add the grinded mixture to it.mix it really good.Add salt if required. 4)Let it cook nicely.if needed or you want watery consistency add some water. 5)when done garnish with coriander leaves.Serve hot with rice or roti