Bhatt ki Churdkani
|Published||Aug 17, 2007||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Appetizers||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Flour||Standing Time||1 hour|
Recipe of Bhatt ki Churdkani
|Plain Flour||To Taste|
|Medium Size Onion||1||Numbers|
- Soak the bhatt from the previous night.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan. Take jeera, chopped onion and the soaked bhatt together and fry them in the deep pan till the onions turns brown in color.
- To it add one or two teaspoon of plain flour and fry them again for few minutes.
- To the stuff put dhania, haldi, and jeera and chilli powder. Fry them once again for few seconds.
- Next, add four cups of water to it and cook on maximum flames. Cover it and simmer for approximately half-an-hour or till the bhatt is soft and the curry is thick. Make sure the color of churkaani be dark greenish black.
- Serve Bhatt ki Churdkani with hot steamed rice. It will taste yummy.
Posted Aug 17, 2007