|Published||Nov 26, 2007||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Breads||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Flour||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: Naan is a leavened, oven-baked flat Indian bread popular in India, Afghanistan, Iran, and Pakistan. A typical naan involves mixing of white flour with salt, a yeast culture and enough yoghurt or milk to make smooth elastic dough
Recipe of Naan
|All Purpose Flour||3||Cup|
|Instant Dry Yeast||1||Teaspoons|
|Water To Knead Approx||50||ml|
- Sieve the flour
- Now add 1 cup warm water into dry yeast and set aside.
- Add sugar, oil into salt and mix well with yeast and water.
- Now add water little at a time to make a soft dough.
- If dough sticks to hand too much then use little bit of oil on hand and then punch into dough. .
- Now to make naan, set oven at broil and roll oval shape out of dough. Then place it into oven and flip it after 2 min. after taking it out apply some butter on them. And they are ready to eat.
Posted Nov 26, 2007