- Take a bowl add water, citric acid and dilute it.
- Then add chickpea flour, sooji, oil and mix it like a batter, then add eno.
- Pour the batter inside the mold.
- Transfer the mold into a hot steamer and leave it for 12minutes.
For chutney:Take a mixie jar add coriander leaves, green chillies, mustard seeds, sugar, lime juice, peanut powder, salt and crush it like a thick paste.
- Take a grilled pan and heat it.
For Stuffing: In a plate add grated carrot, lime juice, sugar, salt, coriander leaves, green chillies and mix it nicely and transfer into a bowl.
- After 15minutes remove dhokla from steamer and de mold it, then cool it for 20 minutes.
- Then cut into two halfs and cut it horizontally.
- Now add the chutney in one layer and add stuffing mixture on top of it.
- Then add grated paneer on top of it.
For grilling: In a hot grilled pan add butter, sprinkle some coriander leaves, red chilli powder, turmeric. Then add dhoklas on it and apply butter on top , add red chilli powder, coriander leaves and grill it on both sides. After completing then transfer in to a chopping board and cut into half.
Now Grilled dhokla sandwich is ready to serve.