|Published||May 31, 2013||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Desserts/Sweets||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Other||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: talikala payasam is tradiotnal recipe made espically on ganesh festival .this is a kind of noodles made from mixing wheat flour and jaggery water and cooked in milk with some dry fruits.
Recipe of Talikala Paayasam
|Whole Wheat Flour||1||Cup|
- Take a bowl add jagerry & water mix it till this is dissolve and add whole wheat flour,
- mix like a dough, divide the dough in to equal portions and convert them in to noodles shape,
- keep it aside, Heat water in a pan add jagerry, fennel seeds. When jagerry dissolves add hand made noodles and cook in a slow flame,
- Fry the cashew nuts and almond in a hot ghee,
- in the noodles add cardamom powder,
- coconut powder, cashew nuts, and almonds, add rice flour for thickening ,
- put the lid on for 1 minutes then switch off the flame.
Posted May 31, 2013