|Recipe Type||Appetizers||Preparation Time|
|Ingredient||Green Plantain||Standing Time|
Shammi kababs is a small pan fried patties that is made with minced vigges, added to spices like cinnamon, cardamom and cloves, stuffed with onion and coriander, rolled into thickish patties, dipped in egg and fried in ghee (clarified butter) to create a meal that is exquisite.
Recipe of Vegetable Shami kabab
|Red Chilli Powder||as needed|
|Channa Dal Boiled||1/2||Cup|
- Boil banana in water remove the skin and mash.
- Take a pan add oil, onion,zeera, chopped onions,salt, green chillis chopped, ginger galic paste, turmuric, mint leaves, now add channa dal mix well.add red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder,garam masala powder mix well again.
- Now add mashed Banana, coriander, amchur powder mix well switch off the flame and mash this mixture again.For stuffing take paneer or khoya add onion, salt, pomegranate coriander leaves, chilli powder, chat masala mix well.
- Take both the mixture and divide into equal poration stuff the khoya mixture in banana mixture make into samll dumplings or shapes as required.
- Take a pan add little butter or oil fry both the side till golden brown colour.