- Soak figs in warm water for about 10-15 minutes and blend it to a coarse paste.
- Heat 2 to 3tablespoons of ghee in a pan, addchopped cashew nuts, pistachios and roast them till they sizzle.
- Now add fig pasteand cook it by stirring occasionally.
- When the ghee starts oozing out, add sugar, a pinch of salt, keep stirring it for another 5-10 minutes.
- Then add cardamom powder, mix well by switching off the flame.
Delicious Anjeer Halwa is now ready to serve by sprinkling chopped badam, cashew nuts.