Cauliflower Pakoda Recipe 1, How To Make Cauliflower Pakoda Recipe
How to makeCauliflower Pakoda?How to cookCauliflower Pakoda?Learn the recipeCauliflower Pakodaby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Cauliflower Pakoda1
0 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : engrizwana
Main Ingredient : Cauliflower
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : January 24, 2011
Ingredients used in Cauliflower Pakoda
• Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tablespoons.
• Garam Masala 1/2 Tablespoons.
• Dhaniya Power 1/2 Tablespoons.
• Peper Power 4 Pinch.
• Chilli Power 1 Tablespoons.
• Corn Flour 4 Tablespoons.
• Basan Flour 1 Cup.
• Cauliflower ( cut into 1-2inch piece) 4 Cup.
• soda 1/4 Tablespoons.
• salt To Taste.
• egg 1 Piece.
• Water ( to mix all ingredents) as needed .
• Oil for deep fry 3 Cup.
How to make the recipe:
Clean Cauliflower in a salt water and cook it on stream for 10 Min.
Keep a side to cool..
Add all ingredents with water in a Bowl keep aside for 10 Min. (Except egg )
After 10 Min mix wel the prepared mixture by adding egg in it..
take one by one peace of cauliflower and make dip into the mixture and deep fry in oil
hot hot cauliflower Pakoda ready.