- In a bowl, add wheat flour, salt, and mix it with water to make a tight dough. Then add a little oil and mix it again. Keep it aside for resting.
- Take two eggs in a bowl and beat it.
- In a hot pan take some butter, add green bell pepper, carrot, pepper powder, coriander powder and saute it for some time.
- Now add grated paneer, fresh coriander leaves finely chopped and salt. Mix it properly and transfer it to a plate.
- Take a small portion of dough and roll it on to make big roti.
- Cook it on a hot pan or tawa. Cook both the sides slightly and apply little oil on both the sides and take it off a plate.
- Heat some butter ina pan, also add some oil. Pour the egg mixture on it and just spread it. Slow up the flame and top it up with the prepared vegetable stuffing. On this keep the half cooked roti or chapati and press it. Turn it another side slowly.
- Transfer it on the silver foil and just roll it as shown in the video.
Serve it with sauce during breakfast.