- Boil the boneless chicken with water, spices then remove the chicken pieces, chop it like as shown in video and keep aside.
- Take the pizza dough (prepared by mixing all purpose flour, sugar, water yeast, salt, little oil) and knead it again.
- Sprinkle some flour on table top, place the pizza dough and roll into slightly thin.
- Spread the chopped chicken and sprinkle the mixed herbs, red chilli flakes, salt, pepper powder.
- On it's top, arrange cheese slices and sprinkle mozzarella cheese.
- Roll and fold the corner inside like as shown in video and place it in bread mould.
- Allow it proof for 30 minutes and bake at 200 degree centigrade for 15-20 minutes until nice golden colour is formed on top.
Now cut this Chicken Cheese Bread into pieces and serve it.