Crispy Fingers Eggplant Recipe, How To Make Crispy Fingers Eggplant Recipe
Eggplants are especially delicious fried into finger shapes that are both nutritious and fun to eat for the family
How to make Crispy Fingers Eggplant
43 reviews so far
Prep time 5 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 15 mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : Brinjal Eggplant
Servings : 4 persons
Published date : May 30, 2013
Ingredients used in Crispy Fingers Eggplant
• Rice flour 4 Tablespoons.
• Chilly flakes 1 Teaspoons.
• Salt To Taste.
• Oregano 1/2 Teaspoons.
• Egg 1 Numbers.
• Egg plant (brinjals) 2 Numbers.
• Bread crumb 4 Tablespoons.
How to make the recipe:
1. First egg plant cut them in to fingers Çô size strips and keeps it in the water. 2. Take a bowl add egg, add some oregano, salt, and chilly flakes, take a plate and add rice flour, salt, Roll eggplant strips in rice flour and dip in egg mixture and again roll egg plant in rice flour and dip in egg mixture and roll in bread crumb mixture, then deep fry them. 3. Serve this with tomato sauce.