- In a food storage bag, add half of flour, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Put chicken in the bag and toss to coat.
- In a bowl whisk together egg and water.
- Dip the coated chicken in the egg and water mixture.
- In another bowl, add corn flakes with the rest of flour.
- Roll the chicken in the corn flake mixture.
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat; add the chicken andcook it till it get brown fromall sides.
- Lower the heat, and continue to cook, by turning occasionally, until the chicken is tender and juices run clear.
Serve hot with ant sauce or chutney.