Crispy Potato Wedges Recipe, How To Make Crispy Potato Wedges Recipe
Potato wedges dipped in Seasoned batter and baked in the oven or deep fried. oregano, to the spices. the potatoes came out crispy outside to impress your kids u have to make this easy snack.
How to make CRISPY POTATO WEDGES
100 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : Potatos
Servings : 2 persons
Published date : April 24, 2013
Ingredients used in CRISPY POTATO WEDGES
• Corn flour 1/2 Cup.
• Rice flour 1/2 Cup.
• Salt To Taste.
• Garlic chopped 1 Tablespoons.
• Red chilly flakes 1 Teaspoons.
• Red chilly paste 2 Tablespoons.
• Lemon grass chopped 1 Tablespoons.
• Sugar 1 Cup.
• Oil for deep fry 3 Cup.
• Potato 6 Numbers.
• Lemon juice 1/2 Teaspoons.
• Sesame seeds 1 Teaspoons.
How to make the recipe:
1. For a dipping sauce: Heat water in a pan add sugar, chopped garlic, chopped lemon grass, mix it all the sugar melts. 2. Then add chilly paste, chilly flakes, and lemon juice. First parboiled potato wedges. 3. Take a bowl add equal quantity of rice flour and corn flour add sesame seeds, salt, red chilly paste, red chilly flakes, and add water make a thick paste. 4. Add potatoes in the batter and mix them, and deep fry the potatoes until golden colour. Serve hot with sauce.