- In a hot pan add cardamom seeds, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cloves, star anise, shahi jeera, mace, cinnamon stick and roast it.
- Transfer into a jar and blend it.
- In a hot pan add oil, chopped onions, salt, ginger julians, chopped mushrooms and saute it.
- Then add chilli powder, anardana powder, roasted powder, water and mix it nicely.
- Now add boiled chana dal, fresh tomato puree, water, green chillies and mix it nicely.
- Cover it and cook it for 8 minutes.
- For poori, in a bowl add wheat flour, rice flour, salt, oil and make a dough.
- Rest it for 10minutes.
- Then divide into small portions and roll it like a small poori's.
- Repeat the same process for all poori's.
- Heat oil to deep fry.
- Immediately slide the poori and after a second, press it with a slotted ladle. It will puff up well.
- Flip it carefully and allow it to cook for few seconds till the bubbles cease.
- Now remove the poori and transfer into a plate.
- Repeat the same process for other poori's.
- After 8 minutes switch off the flame of chana masala then add coriander leaves at the end and mix it.
- Transfer into a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves, tomato and green chilli.
- Place the bowl in a serving plate with poori's.
Dingri chana masala is ready to eat.