- Take a bowl andadd all-purpose flour, wheat flour, salt, oil, knead to a soft dough by adding required amount of water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, finely chopped ginger, garlic, finely chopped onions, saute till onions turn slightly golden brown in color.
- Now add salt, chopped tomatoes, turmeric, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, crushed pepper powder, boneless fine pieces of chicken and saute till chicken turns tender enough and gravy turns dry.
- Take required portions of the dough, roll to thin sheets, apply oil spread all over, sprinkle all-purpose flour, and make layered parathas as shown in the video.
- Fry the paratha on both sides, pour the beaten egg mixture on top, cook it and transfer to plate, top it with the prepared chickenmixture, roll it to Frankies, cut them and serve hot.
Hot and delicious Chicken Frankies are now ready to serve.