- Take a bowl, add milk, custard powder, yogurt, essence, condense milk and mix nicely.
- Heat non stick pan, add sugar and allow it caramelise and switch off flame.
- Pour this caramelised mixture at the bottom of silicon mould and on top pour mixed milk mixture.
- Take a pressure cooker with water, place filled mould and steam cook with closed lid for 15 minutes without putting whistle.
- Remove from mould using hand and transfer into serving plate.
Eggless caramel custard is now ready to serve.